Fitbit Charge 3 Features
- 24/7 heart rate (with PurePulse Technology)
- Activity tracker and sports tracker
- Time objectives on exercises
- Sleep tracker with sleep stages and insights about your sleep
- Guided breathing
- Female health tracking
- Health dashboard with a food log and water log
- 7 days battery
- New design with touch screen and swipe
- Waterproof (up to 50m)
Short Video Review
Fitbit Charge 3 Hands-on: 17 Things To Know
For a more in-depth overview of the product, the DC Rainmaker channel did a really great video with 17 things about the new Charge 3. Some of them are a little uncommon but cool to know.
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24/7 heart rate tracking and a battery life of up to 7 days (varies with use and other factors).
- Choose from 15+ exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more. Set a goal, and get real-time stats during your workouts to see how you can keep getting better.
- Automatically record time spent in Light, Deep and REM sleep stages and see activity trends, health insights and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit Today.
- Swim-proof and water resistant to 50M so you can track swims and wear in the shower. Also, connect to smartphone GPS for real-time pace and distance during outdoor runs and rides.
- Stay connected to your day with everyday apps for weather and more and get call, text, and smartphone app notifications on your wrist.
– Source of seller’s description and product images: amazon.com
Unboxing & Setup Video
If you’re one of those who wants to have the unboxing experience before you buy something, here is an unboxing and setup video of the new Fitbit Charge 3. Enjoy!