- 1.More Accurate Fitness Tracker: Based on Mi band 2, the 3rd Generation updates its algorithm to be more accurate in recording your activity levels: steps, distance, pace, calories burned and active minutes, sleep patterns: light/deep sleeping, heart rate status and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the day after. Of course, Mi Band 3 keeps the function of data syncing via MiFit App so you can still check daily, weekly, and monthly history to make a scientific workout program for a health
- 2.50m Water-Resistant Swimming Wristband Bracelets: Featured with 5ATM Water Resistance technology, Xiaomi Mi Band 3 can work well 50m under water, deeper than most similar fitness trackers and smart watches in the market can handle, which fulfill all your daily routines, you don’t need to worry when taking shower, washing, running in the rain, swimming and surfing.
- 3.Real-time Sports Data Activity Tracker: With creative added screen sports mode design, you can check data, even during exercises, simply by lifting your arm, without complicated actions of checking the app on your phone. You can adjust your sports mode in time after detailed statistics analysis, such as distance measuring, speed calculating, pace tracking, real-time heart rate monitoring etc.
- 4.More Convenient Smart Reminder with Larger Readable Touchscreen: Compared with Mi Band 2, Xiaomi mi Band 3 has a bigger display OLED screen, furthermore it’s touchscreen which is easier to use. And it not only reminds you via vibrating on wrist when your phone receives calls, messages or other notifications such as from Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, WhatsApp and WeChat, but also displays details on the screen directly, such as readable content of massage and name or ID of the caller etc. (max 2
- 5.Meticulous Anti-Lost Design & Wide Compatibility: With firmly lock chips, Mi Band 3 is not easy to lose (the two-color synthesis process has passed 2000 disassembly tests and is still firm and reliable). It can support for Bluetooth 4.0 and above, Android 4.4 and above, and iOS 9.0 and above, including most smart phones in marketing.